The Ohio Cast Metals Association proudly represents the cast metals industry in Ohio. We work hand-in-hand with our members to take their interests before Ohio regulators and policymakers to drive a better business environment.
Explore the site to learn more about the industry and the association.
Meeting Dates for 2023 have been announced! The OCMA will host the following meetings in 2023. Mark your calendars now!
- February 2 – Noon Lunch followed by a business meeting. A full agenda for the meeting can be found here. Register for the meeting here. Meeting materials can be found here.
- March 23rd – The OCMA will host its annual HR Workshop at its headquarters at 815 Grandview Avenue, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43215. We are actively seeking topics. In addition to HR issues we will also plan to have breakout sessions covering how your company can develop its own ESG plan in response to customer requests. Save the date!
- April 21st – OCMA Facility Tour, OSCO Industries, 165 Athens Street, Jackson, OH 45640
- June 8th – General Meeting at the Makoy Center in Hilliard. Agenda and details are being developed.
- August 25th – OCMA Annual Golf Outing. Please save the date for this important event! It will be held at Clover Valley Golf Club again this year.
- October 26th – General Meeting. Agenda and location TBA.