Welcome to the Ohio Cast Metals Association. For over thirty years, the OCMA has been the united voice of the cast metals industry in Ohio. We work together to educate, advocate, and inform Ohio’s regulators and lawmakers about issues facing the industry. Check out our list of upcoming meetings below and consider attending.
- January 25th – OCMA General Meeting in Columbus, Ohio – We’ve already lined up Mike Dittoe who is a consultant for the Ohio Republican Senate Campaign Committee to offer up his view on the upcoming primaries, general elections, and possible ballot issues facing us this fall. Register here.
- March 31st – OCMA HR Committee – This is the place to send your HR professionals to learn about emerging issues in the workplace, regulations, health insurance options, and more! Agenda forthcoming. Register here.
- April – NOT SCHEDULED YET – The OCMA is currently working with the Ohio Natural Energy Institute to schedule a tour of an operating oil and natural gas rig here in Ohio. Come and see castings in action! Due to the nature of this event registration will be limited so when we get a date and I share the registration link you’d better jump on it!
- May 24th – OCMA Sporting Clay Event – This event last year was an absolute hit! Test your skill against your industry peers on a 16 station, 50 shot course to see who is the best. Registration should open soon.
- June 27th – OCMA General Meeting in Columbus, Ohio – The agenda for this meeting will be developed closer to the event. Register here.
- August 23rd – OCMA Golf Outing, Clover Valley Golf Club, Johnstown, Ohio – Join us for the 22nd Annual OCMA Golf Outing! Let’s make this year the best year ever. Line upu your foursomes today! Registration for this event is open already. Check out the registration page for sponsorship opportunities and purchase options. You may choose to pay via eventbrite or via check.
- October 24th – OCMA General Meeting in Columbus, Ohio – The agenda for this meeting will be developed closer to the event. Register here.